Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur Le Seigneur des Anneaux Invité
le forum doit vivre,faite de la pub autour de vous!!!
les cours commence inscrivez vous et participer!!

Manchester United transfer agreed for Boonen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Dans le RP -> Le Mordor
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Non réparti(e)

Masculin
Pièces d'or:: 56
Moyenne de pièces d'or:: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Juin - 07:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United transfer agreed for Boonen Répondre en citant

Manchester United midfielder Indy Boonen has agreed a transfer to KV Oostende, the Belgian club have confirmed. Boonen สมัคร sbobet was offered a contract to stay at Old Trafford this summer, according to United’s retained list submitted to the Premier League, but he’s instead opted to return to his home country to continue his development.
The 19-year-old has signed a three-year deal with KVO and revealed his switch from Old Trafford to the Versluys สมัคร sbobet Arena was motivated by a desire for more first-team football. Boonen was a creative attacking-midfielder with a good eye for goal. He joined United from Genk in 2015 but never made an appearance for the senior side. Instead, he racked up 48 appearances at youth level (u18, u19, u23).
He said: “I have สมัคร sbobet learned a lot in Manchester, but now I find it especially important to play. At KVO I end up in an ambitious club that gives opportunities to young players.
“The presence of Gert Verheyen was an important factor for me to come to KVO. I played under him at the Belgian U19 and I like his way of approaching. I am really looking forward to being on the training ground on Tuesday.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Juin - 07:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Dans le RP -> Le Mordor Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation